CustomerGauge allows you to measure loyalty, understand what drives it and respond in real-time to your customers. It is a powerful web-based, Net Promoter Score aware feedback tool in three main parts that allows you to implement your Net Promoter Score® process in the shortest time.
1. Surveying and Survey Control
CustomerGauge is a fully Net Promoter Score aware multi-channel survey delivery and data collection platform.
- Net Promoter Score aware: This ensures that you can fast-track measurement implementation.
- Custom branding: Supports customised look and feel for the survey to adhere to your organisation branding needs.
- Multi-lingual: Has built in multi-lingual support to deliver surveys in multiple languages from the same platform, at the same time. Extended character sets are supported allowing surveying in Asian languages.
- Multi-channel: Surveys are web hosted and respondents can be invited via SMS, email, mobile handset, in-store kiosk, or filled in by telephone agents.
- Mobile support: Surveys are compatible with most mobile platforms including iPhone.
- CRM/e-commerce system integration: Automated data exchange with your CRM, or e-commerce system geneates a continual stream of automated customer feedback invitations.
- Full email management functionality: Email invitations are sent automatically from the survey control system. De-duplication and unsubscribe features are included as standard. Options include: automated reminder and “thank you” messages; mobile messaging (SMS).
Advanced features: other optional features include survey conditional branching and customer self-select reasons.
2. Reporting and Analysis
Data collection without analysis is a wasted effort.
CustomerGauge integrates NPS aware reporting and root cause analysis tools deeply into the system. With the one tool you can survey, report and analyse your customer feedback stream.
Who are your most loyal customers? CustomerGauge shines when it comes to instant, real-time reporting of Net Promoter and Voice of Customer. A comprehensive dashboard showing recent results is provided as standard. Net Promoter reporting is made simple and easy to understand at all levels of your organisation.
Reporting and analysis options include:
- Segment based reporting: Net Promoter Score by multiple segments, time period, geography, division, size of customer, product, service, agent, value of order or any other segment on which you can provide data. CustomerGauge will help you to quickly spot trends and areas for improvement that may have lain hidden for years.
- Company aware: If you operate in a Business to Business market, CustomerGauge helps you analyse enterprise customers by reporitng and analysing Net Promoter Score for individuals, groups and companies.
- Voice of the Customer: Reporting Voice of Customer is a standard feature of CustomerGauge. Each customer comment can be instantly tagged at multiple levels to drive Root Cause Analysis.
- Real-time translation: Translation functions give real-time translation of comments to help you understand customer feedback worldwide. Identify common issues and provide examples of real customer comments, then show how issues change over time.
- Search: A comprehensive search function allows any data or word combination to be easily extracted.
- Automated reporting: Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting is automatic, and sent to the key people in your organisation that need to see customer feedback.
- Data export: Full export facilities are available to extract data 24×7.
Other optional features include: Pareto segmentation, testimonial publisher, repeating customer reporting, digital signage.
3. Workflow and special features
Service recovery is an immensely powerful way to drive deep customer loyalty in your organisation. “No one got back to me…” is always one of the top customer issues.
CustomerGauge helps you keep promises to customers by immediately alerting internal resources to negative customer feedback.
Using the built-in workflow system, you can see at a glance how many issues have been closed, and the number still open.
Call centre agents can access a subset of CustomerGauge features to allow them to action and report on issues. Integration with your organisations systems means CustomerGauge can become an extension of your CRM or support systems.
The optional CustomerGauge “Marketing Robot” helps you identify customers who may need to be “rescued”, or who will respond to additional offers for cross-sell or upsell. The system can automatically send trackable HTML emails to drive increased sales, and ROI.
Request Live Demonstration
If you would like a live demonstration of the CustomerGauge software just let us know below.