Over the last 12 months, Genroe has been privileged to work with nib health funds (one of Australia’s fastest growing health funds) to help them evolve their Net Promoter Score processes. In that time, we helped them implement CustomerGauge, an end to end, integrated, Net Promoter Score data collection, reporting, analysis and action system.
In the past, nib has allowed us to publish insightful information in two blog posts:
- New Insights: Net Promoter Score Vs Customer Satisfaction
- Proof: NPS® is much more sensitive than Customer Satisfaction
Now, the full story behind the successful NPS implementation process has been captured in a new case study: nib health funds: Checking Up On Customer Loyalty.
In this case study, nib offers more insights into the changes they have made using NPS insights:
“Based on the customer feedback, nib has implemented the following specific changes to its claims processes in order to improve the customer experience:
1. Faster processing and payment of customer claims. Claims are also now paid directly into a customer’s account.
2. Simplification and streamlining of Orthodontia claims processes.
3. Simplification of online claiming through the improvement of internal processes.
4. Improved communication by consultants to customers about items covered under individual policies to help reduce confusion surrounding hospital out-of-pocket expenses
5. Instantaneous delivery of key paperwork, allowing customers to receive and discuss such items during the course of a call with a consultant. This has had a significant positive effect on customer satisfaction and nib’s goal to answer customer queries at the first point of contact.”
Download the full case study here: nib health funds: Checking Up On Customer Loyalty.