Customer feedback programs and the Sales team: not what you’d call a match made in heaven. However, some companies are using their Net Promoter program to deliver hard metrics for the sales group. This very interesting and informative webinar held by one of our business partners: CustomerGauge shows you how to do the same.
Learn how your Net Promoter® program will improve sales discipline – and why salespeople like it!
Hosted by Vivek Jaiswal, the Net Promoter Development Manager for Directness, he discusses the Net Promoter and the value of good Customer Experience.
The webinar covers case studies and practical how-to information on involving sales people in the customer experience through The Net Promoter. There are 4 important components to the webinar:
- B2B Customer Experience – The true cost of a poor customer experience
- The Net Promoter Score – Best practices including the planning, organising, communication, reporting, and action phases
- Case studies – How have other companies implemented NPS, their results and learnings
- Q and A session – Vivek answers the questions that attendees had
This recorded webinar will be most engaging to:
- Sales and/or Marketing executives
- Companies doing B2B with medium to large organisations
- Businesses with enterprised-sized deals (Over $100k)
[do action="blog-link-effective-customer-feedback-system"/] [do action="blog-subscribe-landing-page"/] [do action="adam-ramshaw-author"/]