We do accept guest posts to this blog but only if they are in line with the quality and subject areas on which we focus.
Provided you comply with the following guidelines feel free to submit a guest post idea or full post to Adam on this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Useful to readers: the post must primarily be useful to readers in and of itself. Posts focused on selling a particular product, company or service won’t be accepted.
- Post length: we publish detailed and useful posts. A typical post will be 1,000+ words long with at least 4 links to authoritative sites, not including your own site.
- Unique: the post can’t have been posted anywhere else.
- Links: No links in the content to spam heavy websites.
- Images: you need to provide an interesting relevant image with legal rights for distribution with the post (minimum 650px wide).
- Author box: you will receive an author box of two sentences with no more than two links, one of which can be some type of offer.
- Subject: we post on inbound marketing, customer feedback, Net Promoter Score / NPS, customer experience and customer service. Check our site to make sure that your post fits with our content.
- Ownership: we will take ownership of the content once posted. You can re-post similar content on your own website, but not an exact copy of the content. You’ll need to let us know and it can’t be posted anywhere else.
- Spelling and grammar: these must be of a high quality.
Note that submitting a post does not guarantee it will be accepted. We reserve the right to publish or not publish any post submitted.