With call centre infrastructure technology changing on an almost daily basis and the need to ensure robust ROI values in all aspects of Call Centre operations, call centres themselves are fast becoming the hub of continual change and project deployment.
Projects in Contact Centres can be dynamic and as varied including:
- The sourcing of new 3rd party vendors for the provision of services,
- The request for, and introduction of new technology and platforms,
- Call centre best practice process reengineering and optimisation,
- Writing, reviewing and implementing tenders,
- Less complex projects (that may only take a couple of days to wrap up) [Read more…]