The Net Promoter process is relatively easy to describe:
- Collect feedback from customers
- Analyse to understand how to improve customer loyalty
- Implement projects that improve loyalty
While #1. is relatively straightforward, and even #2. is not too hard, #3. eludes many organisations.
Unfortunately without implementing changes in the business NPS process adds little value.
Manheim, however, is a company that has excelled in driving positive business improvement based on the insights uncovered from their NPS data.
In just 18 months they have implemented 67 separate business improvement projects and have another 43 in progress. That’s 110 projects in just 18 months!
In this one hour webinar Justin Hodgson (Marketing Director) at Manheim will provide a case study in exactly how they achieved this outstanding result. Including:
- Gaining buy-in from the business
- Achieving KPI’s around measuring and responding
- Turning NPS feedback into business improvement initiatives
- Starting the journey to monetisation and growth