The last Australian CustomerGauge User Group (ACGUG) meeting in March 2012 was so well received that the attendees asked for another forum in six months. Genroe have announced the next CustomerGauge User Group meeting for the end of September 2012.
CustomerGauge is an end to end, integrated, Net Promoter Score® data collection, reporting and analysis system.
Perhaps the best part of the first ACGUG was the way that the attendees freely shared their insights and ideas on the larger “how we’re making Net Promoter work for us” question. The goal is to recreate this atmosphere at the September meeting to drive cooperation and sharing of best practices.
We will also of course discuss the new features and direction that CustomerGauge is going as well.
Date and Time
Wednesday 26 September: 9:30am to 4:30pm.
The suggested agenda is below but is still to be confirmed based on attendee feedback.
The focus is on sharing lessons and best practices with the group.
- Introduction and welcome
- Company Introduction, Summary and Lessons: Each company will provide a quick introduction to themselves, how they are using CustomerGauge and best practices that they have uncovered that may be of value to the other attendees.
- Questions From the Floor: Designed as a time to ask questions and seek answers from those in the room about CustomerGauge or Net Promoter in general. The goal here is to share insights amongst the group and learn from the other practioners in the room.
- Recent New Features: A review of recently added CustomerGauge features.
- Directness Presentation and CustomerGauge Roadmap: A live from Amsterdam presentation by CustomerGauge CEO Adam Dorrell on the latest information about CustomerGauge.
- Feature requests: A brain storming and prioritising session to provide feedback to CustomerGauge on new features.
- Planning the Next Session: Review the day and discuss what worked and what should be included next time.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone at Australian organisations who use CustomerGauge is invited. The day will probably be most useful for those that use CustomerGauge directly, manage people who use it or are involved in the NPS process, including Process Team members.
Regus Citigroup: Level 39, 2 Park St, Sydney