The last Australian CustomerGauge User Group (ACGUG) meeting was in October 2012. It was very well received so today we’re announcing the next CustomerGauge User Group meeting for the middle of October 2013.
Perhaps the best part of the ACGUG was the way that the attendees freely shared their insights and ideas on the larger “how we’re making Net Promoter® work for us” question.
The goal is to recreate this atmosphere at the October meeting to drive cooperation and sharing of best practices. This comment from Kim Apps at IMR seems to sum up the feelings of all those that attended the last Australian CustomerGauge User Group.
“…it was a great session on Wednesday. Dawn and I both felt like we got a lot out of it and were amazed at how generous everyone was with sharing their experiences. Hopefully we will be able to return the favour next time.” Kim Apps, Business Manager IMR
We will also of course discuss the new features for the CustomerGauge system.
Date and Time
Tuesday 15 October 9:00am – 5:00pm
We have tried to arrange the time so that people out of Sydney will be able to travel to and from their location on the day and will not have to stay overnight.
Regus Citigroup: Level 39, 2 Park St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
The suggested agenda is below but is still to be confirmed based on your feedback. If you have an item that you would like to see added to the agenda or changed please just let me know. We’re keen for case studies or slightly longer presentations so if you’d like to do that please let me know and we will get it onto the agenda. As I say the focus is on sharing lessons and best practices with the group.
1. Introduction and welcome (By Genroe)
2. Company Introduction, Summary and Lessons About 20minutes, each: Each company attending will provide a quick introduction to themselves, how they are using CustomerGauge and best practices that they have uncovered that may be of value to the other attendees.
4. Questions From the Floor Designed as a time to ask questions and seek answers from those in the room about CustomerGauge or NPS in general. The goal here is to share insights amongst the group and learn from the other practioners in the room. Get your questions in early.
5. Recent New Features A review of recently added CustomerGauge features.
6. Directness Presentation and CustomerGauge Roadmap Adam Dorrell has agreed to get up in the early hours of the morning and provide us with a live presentation on the latest information about CustomerGauge.
7. Feature requests A quick brain storming and prioritising session to provide feedback to CustomerGauge on new features.
8. Planning the Next Session Review the day and discuss what worked and what should be included next time.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone in Australian organisations who use CustomerGauge is invited. The day will probably be most useful for those that use CustomerGauge directly, manage people who use it or are involved in the NPS process, including Process Team members.
$100 per person: A nominal fee to defray some of the costs of running the day. This will be added to your next quarterly invoice.