We are a boutique customer experience management consultancy who have been delivering client success for 17 years. Our customers include well known brands and not so well known high achieving companies.
Due to growth in our business, we are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to support our clients customer experience and inbound marketing projects.
This position is a combination of strategy, project management, account services and execution.
You will work internally and with our clients.
- Client Account Management
- Develop and implement Inbound Marketing strategy (Blogging, Social, SEO, Landing pages, Work flows, Automation and more)
- Develop and implement customer experience strategy (customer feedback software and business implementation)
- Grow leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage implementation directly and through partners.
Aside from having first-class communication skills, you’ll need to bring the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Certification in Inbound Marketing: an understanding of Inbound Marketing approaches and benefits – HubSpot Inbound certification (required)
- Proficiency in HubSpot marketing automation and blogging software – HubSpot Marketing Software certification (nice to have)
- Proficiency in content management systems, at a minimum, WordPress.
- Competence with LinkedIn (including LinkedIn Advertising and Company Pages), SEO and SEM functions including Google Analytics and AdWords
- 2 + years experience in a client facing (Client Relations) role
- 2 + years experience in managing and executing Inbound Marketing programs
- B2B sales and marketing experience (nice to have)
- Building and retaining client relationships
- Strong project management skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience and desire to be working as part of a virtual team – we’re based in Australia but typically operate remotely
- Skill at prioritizing and executing in a highly autonomous environment
We are offering
- Becoming a key member of a small, focused and supportive team
- A varied role: opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience in many areas and skills
- Flexibility in where you work: as a virtual team you have the ability to from home / remotely
- Location independence: this position is open to people across Australia and NZ.
- A high degree of autonomy with the support you need to rapidly grow your skills and take on additional responsibility
- A salary package of $60-80k
Over to you
Think you’d be a great fit? Excellent. Send you application to email@example.com
Note: NO AGENCY CANDIDATES will be considered – you must apply directly to this posting.