We are a boutique customer experience management consultancy who have been delivering client success for 17 years. Our customers include well known brands and not so well known high achieving companies.
Due to growth in our business, we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to support our clients’ customer experience management and customer feedback management technology.
This position is a combination of project management, account service and execution.
This role is part-time.
We operate as a virtual team you will be working from home / remotely.
- On-boarding: design, setup and testing of client customer feedback systems
- Training clients in their use of the system and assisting with management of their system
- Serving as the first point of contact for escalations that impact the customer’s success – you’re the “go-to person” to lead your customers to maximum value and a superior customer experience
- Understanding customer needs, sharing best practices, and identifying the scope of the project and individual needs of the customer
- Ensuring customer activities are closely aligned with their business objectives and strategy
- Assisting in identifying upsell opportunities within existing accounts
- Working closely with other members of our team and our partners
- Owning retention, churn reduction and overall customer satisfaction
Aside from having first-class communication skills and attention to detail, you’ll need to bring the following:
- 2 + years experience of account management / customer success / customer support experience and an aptitude for explaining and providing training to others
- You are a fast learner who can work independently and as part of a team, and take ownership of projects
- You love the interaction with customers and continuously strive for their success while being commercially minded
- You have advanced computer skills & affinity for technology
- You are a hard worker and team player with a can-do attitude
- You are excited about the opportunity to work for a small but growing team
- B2B sales and marketing experience (nice to have)
- Building and retaining client relationships
- Strong project management skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience and desire to be working as part of a virtual team – we’re based in Australia but typically operate remotely
- Skill at prioritizing and executing in a highly autonomous environment
We are offering
- Becoming a key member of a small, focused and supportive team
- A varied role: opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience in many areas and skills
- Flexibility in where you work: as a virtual team you have the ability to from home / remotely
- Location independence: this position is open to people across Australia and NZ.
- A high degree of autonomy with the support you need to rapidly grow your skills and take on additional responsibility
- A salary package of $60-80k, FTE equivalent.
Over to you
Think you’d be a great fit? Excellent. Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: NO AGENCY CANDIDATES will be considered – you must apply directly to this posting.