Reserve your spot at the next free TacticTravel Introductory Session
Building a customer focused business
It has become clichéd for organisations to say that they are “customer focused” but it is difficult to achieve in practice. Perhaps that’s because many staff are so far from the customer that they don’t understand what being customer focused really means.
TacticTravel is an innovative and proven way to help your organisation become more customer centric by having staff to deeply understand:
- The end to end customer process
- Why listening to customers is so important
- How unhappy customers dramatically affect sales
- How ambassador customers drive increased sales
- What the change to a customer focused organisation can do for business results.
TacticTravel works because it is different to the usual approaches of staff lectures, customer service training courses and CEO speeches. These are all very well but are forgotten almost before the attendees leave the room.
Until now there have been few other choices but TacticTravel is a unique new solution to the problem and has an up to 80% retention rate. It also helps build cross-functional links within your organisation while staff experience the customer centric change instead of just hear about it.
“…Adam Ramshaw, director of Genroe Pty. Ltd. facilitated the business game TacticTravel in a very inspiring way. The business game is an ideal tool for companies who take their customer strategy seriously.”
Cees van de Zande, Directeur eigenaar, Cyos B.V.
“Playing TacticTravel was brilliant. At first I thought it was a lesson about leadership and team building but as we pulled it apart in the debrief it became clear how important a shared customer focus had been in our success. I didn’t expect that… I love the multifaceted nature of TacticTravel and the lessons it taught as their implementation will undoubtedly bring value to my business.”
Scott Ward, Director, Digital Infusions
What areas does TacticTravel Cover?
Through this business game attendees are engaged in a variety of key concepts:
- Customer engagement
- Problem solving
- Complaints handling
- Customer service
- Customer satisfaction
- Creating promoters
- Customer strategy
- Interdepartmental co-operation
- Gathering customer info
- Customer information system
- Sharing customer info
- Activating customer info
- Customer lifetime value
Where would you use TacticTravel?
TacticTravel can be used in a variety of business contexts where you want to drive a change to a more customer centric culture. Applications include:
- Customer focus programmes: The game can be used to point everybody in the same direction at the outset or at any stage during such a programme.
- Launching or revamping CRM programmes: elements of the game instill the importance of tracking customer information.
- Implementing or revamping customer feedback initiatives: Collecting and using customer feedback are encouraged and rewarded in the game.
- Training retreats, management sessions and customer open days where it generates lively debate about the essence of customer focus.
TacticTravel has been designed to help people to discover the importance of customer focus and to apply those insights in their work.
How does TacticTravel work?
TacticTravel is an interactive game-based workshop. It uses gamification approaches to drive home the change to a customer centric culture in a way that normal workshops simply cannot.
This is ideal for allowing players to discover the importance of customer focus and to apply these insights within their own work situation.
Important themes such as an outside-in perspective, customer requirements, customer satisfaction, customer communication and creating ambassadors/promoters form common threads throughout the game. Cooperation and sharing customer information also play an important role.
Why use a game-based workshop?
- Intense Learning Experience: Results and feedback from a professional game host ensure a far more intense learning experience than simply attending a presentation or lecture
- High Retention Level: As high as 80% versus 10%-20% for normal workshops.
- Mirroring: Feedback given while playing provides players opportunities to learn from their own actions and those of the group.
- Experimentation and Learning: Fun simulations provide individuals and groups with the opportunity to experiment with and learn from alternative approaches
Gosen Kram, Training Coordinator, ING Retail/Call Center
How is it played?
TacticTravel is played by teams of six to fourteen players. The more players there are the more teams can play. This makes it possible to play with up to as many as 200 players simultaneously.
Request more information
Or experience it first hand by reserving your spot at the next TacticTravel Introductory Session.