How hard could it be? You want to know what customers want so just ask them a few questions.
Actually, implementing a good customer feedback system is quite that easy and there are a few tricks and traps to collecting this information.
A step by step process to guarantee success
Creating an effective feedback process requires planning and good implementation in order to make the most of your time and money.
Having created customer feedback surveys and processes for many clients we’ve already made all of the mistakes. We have taken those lessons and distilled them into this succinct, step by step report for customer feedback success.
What you will learn
- How to ensure that you create the right customer feedback system and are set up for success
- How to identify which customers you should survey and when.
- Writing your customer survey: what questions do you need and how should they be phrased.
- Which survey approach (email, telephone, face to face) is right for which customers.
- How to analyse the data so that you can drive action in your organisation.